Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crochet Geek - Crochet Baby Dress - Solomon's Knot remark

Crochet Geek - Crochet this I bought this sandal a few months ago and I wear them about four times a week. They are as comfortable now as they were when I first put them on. I get a lot of compliments about them; I purchased this sandal with the blue beading and they're perfect with a lot of different outfits. They also run true to size.

I love these moccasins Mine are grey, and the color is perfect: not too dark, but not light enough to notice if they get a bit dirty. They do run about a size big. I normally wear a 7, but I bought these in a 6 and they have molded to my feet perfectly. Additionally, I have found that I can walk for more than a mile in them with no discomfort. I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend these shoes to anyone in a heartbeat.
Crochet Geek - Crochet Baby Dress - Solomon's Knot remark
Crochet Geek - Crochet Love these shoes for their color and soft leather and terrific price. Casual yet elegant but would have gone half a size smaller. I'm usually an exact size 7 but these run big. Have solved this with insoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment