Friday, October 19, 2012

Awesome Barbarian Combat Costume Ram Shield/Sword Set

Prepare to Battle! Our Fabulous Costume Sword and Shield Set is the Perfect Accessory for Your Greek or Roman Warrior Costume! .
plastic Barbarian Combat Ram Shield/Sword Set. Brown, Silver, Gold. Standard Size (Shield 13" Across; Sword: 19" Length) Molded Hard Plastic. Round Molded Plastic Shield with Embossed, Raised Ram on Front, Fabric Arm Loops on Back, Slots on Front for Sword to Slide Into; Sword: Silver Blown Molded Plastic Sword with Molded Plastic Handle.
Awesome Barbarian Combat Costume Ram Shield/Sword Set
As being a bonus they actually appearance pretty first rate - certainly not is that this a shoe that I'd personally dress in out during the night or to operate, but they can be a awesome seeking informal shoe for the weekend and out searching. So, I attempted them on. I'm happy to report, following wearing them for just a few days, they may be as cozy as ever.5 inches tall and weigh one hundred seventy five lbs and am match in lean swimmer/mountain climber method
Awesome Barbarian Combat Costume Ram Shield/Sword Set
I believe the coloring is a little brighter than it appears on line. But, with any luck , as I use them that concern is going to be solved.I dont use dress shoes that often as I prefer tennis shoes but I couldnt resist this deal from Amazon. They appear practically formal but are usually not really hard like formal shoes are usually.




No comments:

Post a Comment