Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: 18th Century Women's Clothing Layers reviews

18th Century Women's The shoes look great but they are just black with shiny black squares, not charcoal and black like in the picture. Also if you're half size shoe person , like me, order the half size up. Typically I am a size 7.5, so that's what I ordered. The shoes were nearly impossible to put on. It was a very tight squeeze and my toes were a little cramped. I am going to try to exchange it for a size eight. I suggest actually going to a store if you can. I wish I could have.TL;DR round up your shoe size when ordering (7.5 -> 8)

I love these sneakers ! However, I was devistated with the quality. I run on average 4.5 to 5 miles a day. After having these sneakers for only 2 months the mesh on the right side of the shoes started to rip , exposing my foot. I have to agree with many of the other reviews about the "squishy" feeling. They are very comfortable once broken in. I can not justify spending another $70.00 for a pair of shoes that will only last 2 months. My recommendation... Saucony brand running shoes. They are super comfortable and great for running. They are better made and cheaper than the cost of reebok sneakers.
the reviews: 18th Century Women's Clothing Layers reviews
18th Century Women's Love these wedges, really cute with a good heel height of 5 inches! Not as tall as some of my other wedges, but the color and quality are great!!xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment