Thursday, October 4, 2012

the comment: On Edge Fashion Slide Show.wmv

On Edge Fashion Slide Yep...pair number six and I love them as much as my other five pairs. I usually wear a size 7.7, but I bought these in size 7...they fit perfectly. I bought the doe brown; the colors are rich, bright and vibrant. There are no negatives when it comes to Ariat boots! Wear all day comfort, as with all my other Ariat boots. I lusted after this boot for months and bought them on sale at Cavenders in Tulsa, OK. I can't wait to meet pair numer seven!!

The EMU Echidna sheepskin boots are an excellent investment.They are very comfortable - especially good for a lot of walking, thanks to a great innersole/arch (I hope EMU replacement arches will not be hard to find, by the time I need them).The boots are water resistant - I sprayed mine with the EMU waterproof when I got them. So far, no problem.The bonus is how great they look. You can even fold down the top for a different look!- A very satisfied customer.
the comment: On Edge Fashion Slide Show.wmv
On Edge Fashion Slide It's ok I just have 2 complaintsThe material is sturdy and the color was truly how it looked on ; however, Samsonite needs to take a couple of lesson from Jansport on how to build an adequate wheeled backpack, especially for students who intend to use it everyday. My 2 complaints are as follows: one, the traction on the wheels needs improvement.The backpack makes alot of noise when rolled and it...

No comments:

Post a Comment